BEST SELLER TOURS OF FLORENCE
Florence Classics You Can’t Miss is the section dedicated to the most popular tours of Florence, the unmissable ones. If you want an overall yet focused view of the city, the Classic Tour of Florence is the best option. Don’t want to miss the most important museums in town? Then visit the Uffizi and Accademia Galleries with your private tour guide. The Pitti Palace Private Tour is for those who want to have a complete panorama of Florentine history and art. Have only one day in Florence and want to see as much as you can? So the tour Your Day in Florence is the answer: city tour, Uffizi Gallery and Accademia Gallery in a full day tour in Florence. Check the tours here below!
5 THINGS YOU CAN’T MISS IN FLORENCE
- Go to see the sunset from Michelangelo Square and socialize with other people. Bring your picnic and have a glass of wine
- Touch the Piglet’s nose and make the wish to come back to Florence, better at night when there’s no crowd.
- Go to Colle Bereto Cafe from 6 pm for an aperitivo and eat as much you can. You’ll find out what aperitivo means in Italy.
- Go to Gelateria dei Neri and enjoy the best ice cream of your life (you’ll think it must have been made by angels).
- Walk on Ponte Vecchio late at night under the moonlight (possibly with someone to kiss).
5 FOOD SPOTS YOU CAN’T MISS IN FLORENCE
- If you like fish, Fishing Lab is a must. It doesn’t happen every day to have a plate of linguine under a ceiling decorated with medieval frescos and above roman ruins of the I century BC.
- Try the green lasagna and the avocado salad at Brac, contemporary bookstore and vegetarian restaurant, tiny little place off the beaten path (and after dinner go to Gelateria dei Neri for the dessert).
- Go at noon (not later, otherwise it will be hard to find a table in this tiny restaurant) to Il Buongustai and share the table with an unknown neighbor. If it happens to be the day of pasta alla carbonara on the menu, you’ll be the happiest person on earth.
- At around 6 pm stop by Procacci. Sit down on one of their high stools (not very comfortable for the little ones like me).
- Try the best pizza of down town Florence at Il Pizzaiolo. It’s a cozy small place, you better call before going. The burrata cheese literally melts in your mouth. Go early, because it gets very crowded.